Team Crack Platoon, Bangladesh’s 1st Formula SAE Team. We are dedicated to research, design & fabricate automotive vehicles specially racing cars to compete in Student Formula Competitions around the world. We have the best Automobile Engineers, Designers, Electrical Engineers, Material Experts,Aerodynamic Experts and an impressive Business Experts. Crack Platoon is constantly working on generating new ideas and implementing them with in the limitations with a view to bring a revolution in the automobile sector of Bangladesh.
- Participated in Student Formula Japan 2017.
- Fabricated The First Ever Student Formula Car in Bangladesh.
- Has been awarded ” The Best Passionate Team” & proudly upholding the 6th position in Quad Bike Design Challenge-2016 held on Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
- Our idea was selected in top 10 Selection list of Valeo Innovation challenge in France.
- Our team participated in Bangladesh “Youth-fest (Rajshahi round)” & was the Champion in Technology (Fresh Idea) category.
- We made an innovative prototype car in “Green Brain Challenge” organized by IEEE RUET.
Team Crack Platoon is strongly focused on the improvement of the automobile sector in Bangladesh. We want to work for Enhancing knowledge of advanced automobile through real professional activities, solving automobile future challenges by advanced technology and Spreading automobile knowledge among university student through networking and maintaining a great connection with the international student of this era. We dream; One day Bangladesh will lead the automobile sector of south Asia.
The name “Crack Platoon” is inspired from the special commando team of “Mukti Bahini” which was formed in 1971 during the Liberation War of Bangladesh. Inspired by their patriotism, a group of highly enthusiastic youths felt their responsibilities to their motherland. Finally, the day, November 9, 2015, was the day for these youth to be gathered with a view to working together for a better future.
Team Crack Platoon